By Jim Schutze
By Rachel Watts
By Lauren Drewes Daniels
By Anna Merlan
By Lee Escobedo
By Eric Nicholson
5. Troy Aikman--Seemingly a no-brainer, but some of the dumbest draftniks touted Tony Mandarich in '89.
4. Rayfield Wright--Future Hall-of-Famer was a seventh-rounder, the 182nd player picked in '67.
3. Emmitt Smith--NFL's all-time leading rusher was taken 15 spots behind Blair Thomas in '90.
2. Larry Brown--12th-round afterthought in '91 has three Super Bowl rings and a Super Bowl MVP.
1. Roger Staubach--Future Hall-of-Famer's four-year commitment to Navy scared off everyone in '64 until the 10th round.
4. Tody Smith--Southern Cal star taken 25th overall in '71 had 0 sacks in 17 Cowboys games.
2. Rod Hill--First-round flop in '82, never started a game for the Cowboys.
1. Scott Appleton--University of Texas Outland Trophy winner was taken 4th overall in '64 but signed with the AFL's Houston Oilers.
So who will the Cowboys take in Saturday's NFL Draft?
Get a life. Geek.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city