By Jim Schutze
By Rachel Watts
By Lauren Drewes Daniels
By Anna Merlan
By Lee Escobedo
By Eric Nicholson
10. Roger Staubach. Somehow, Captain America enhanced his already flawless legacy by helping Arlington land Super Bowl XLV.
8. Jon Daniels. The Rangers' latest reconstruction is marshaled by a GM approaching a career crossroads at age 30.
7. Terrell Owens. No. 1 a year ago, he produced drops, naps, overdoses and 25 million reasons to move him down.
6. Eddie Gossage. Texas' face of NASCAR was briefly courted as the next NHL commissioner.
5. Mark Cuban. His empire lacks an NBA trophy but might soon include the Chicago Cubs and a team in the new United Football League.
3. Dirk Nowitzki. Despite a historic playoff pratfall, the NBA's MVP is now unequivocally the best player in Mavs history.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city