By Anna Merlan
By Lee Escobedo
By Alice Laussade
By Scott Reitz
By Claire Lawton
By Kiernan Maletsky
By Anna Merlan
1. Balls of Fury is a movie about:
2. In his first leading role for the big screen, Fogler, a Tony award-winning actor (The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), can best be described as:
4. When Randy undergoes intensive Ping-Pong training at the Happy Mu Shu Palace ("If Mu Shu fits, wear it!"), his guru, Wong (James Hong) offers the following inscrutable advice:
5. Are Chinese people funny?
6. As Feng, the criminal mastermind/Ping-Pong enthusiast, Walken can best be described as:
7. When Feng's Amazonian henchwoman offers the services of sex slaves to Randy, it's funny because:
8. Maggie Q co-stars as:
9. Balls of Fury is best viewed:
10. Balls of Fury is to The Sound and the Fury as:
11. Balls of Fury belongs in the tradition of:
12. Balls of Fury was written by:
13. Balls of Fury should have been directed by:
14. This review is:
Bonus Question: Which insufferable, waddle-ass "film critic" sitting behind me evidently found Balls of Fury endlessly hilarious?
The first reader to answer each question correctly will receive a CD of Def Leppard's Rock of Ages: The Definitive Collection, plus a gift certificate worth $40 good toward a table tennis club or male escort of your choice. E-mail answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. The correct answers and winning entry will be announced on our Web site September 5.
Join My Voice Nation for free stuff, film info & more!