10 Good Things That Came Out of Icepocalypse '13
Don't let the haters get you down, Cleon. Some of us loved you, baby. Here's why:
1. Price is Right One whole hour of the Cliffhanger, PLINKO and debating who's creepier -- thin Drew Carey or everyday Lara Flynn Boyle.
2. Wearing Coats Remember those?
3. Watching Others Bite It Screw baseball, this is really America's pastime. Bonus points for tears.
4. Ice Scrapers You lug the damn thing around in your car all year and finally, finally you got to use it. Yeah, lug. It takes up what, like 6 cubic inches?
Poetry Smash #6
TicketsThu., May. 12, 7:30pm
Comedy Night At The Muse Featuring Marlin Hill
TicketsFri., May. 13, 9:00pm
The Love Jones Experience Ft. Lalah Hathaway & Musiq
TicketsSat., May. 14, 7:30pm
The Playwrights Spotlight "Dark Meat On A Funny Mind"
TicketsSun., May. 15, 5:00pm
Dress Performance Theatre Series "linda Hopkins Broadway Blues" Cabare
TicketsFri., May. 20, 8:15pm
5. Cabin Fever Dance Party Fire up the Jawbone and let's do this fucking thing. Who can resist pretend back-up dancing for B. Spears?
6. Being Productive Just kidding. That's for suckers.
7. "I'm iced in." Getting out of every single undesirable invite. Think of the hundreds who were saved from weddings.
8. Peeing Your Name in Ice Don't act like it's not a lifelong dream ... ladies.
9. Selfies Being holed up is the perfect time to work on this bullshit: The 25 Worst Cases of Duckface.
10. Snuggies and Adult Onesies You live in Dallas. Icepocolypse was the one and only time you don't look like a knob for owning either of these.
OK, maybe you do look like a knob.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Dallas and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.