25 Signs It's (Sort of) Fall in Dallas
You noticed. Something about last week felt different. That's cause it's fall, you dummy. Here are 25 signs of the new season.
25. Triple digit weather grows scarce or non-existent on the 10-day forecast. Who knew highs of 90 could sound so good?
24. You don't have to strip off that jacket you wear indoors because of the A/C overcompensation the minute you step outside.
23. Non-coffee drinkers rotate into your work coffee run, because Pumpkin Spice.
22. Lakewood Brewing Company's Punkel.
21. Big Tex's face is on every lamp post in town.
20. You're late to work because you forgot about school zones.
19. SMU basic girls instagraming in the Arboretum pumpkin patch, throwing fluffs of still-green foliage in the air.
18. That dead tree in your backyard the drought killed is one day closer to looking in season.
Odin Dupeyron - Veintidos, Veintidos
TicketsSat., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Playwright's Spotlight " The Bloodless Jungle"
TicketsSun., Feb. 26, 5:00pm
Throw a Little Magic in to Your Reality
TicketsTue., Feb. 28, 7:30pm
TicketsWed., Mar. 1, 7:30pm
Jazz Satin Dolls ft. Sabrina Kessee, Brittany Johnson & Amanda Curtis
TicketsFri., Mar. 3, 9:00pm
17. Women break out their pink Cowboys jerseys.
16.That one friend mentions an event called "Disturbathon." Rumors include disemboweled animals, nudity, and strobe lights. You wrinkle your nose and nod politely.
15. Your roommate starts hiding his weed in the pumpkin you carved with your girlfriend.Next Page
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Dallas and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.