Five Local Wedding Trends We Secretly Love
Even a heinous, unlovable spinster like Jennifer Aniston can find a man to overlook her obvious flaws and help shape her into a complete human being again. Thus last weekend's collective sigh of relief at the report of Aniston and beau Justin Theroux's impending nuptials, which detonated a virtual arms race with the contentiously procreative Jolie-Pitts.
But poor Aniston needs our help. And Dallas knows a thing or two about throwing an elegant hitchin.' We just love these totally outrageous local wedding trends, and since Aniston clearly needs all the help she can get, here are some of our favorites.
5. Begrudgingly allowing your man to choose at least one thing. Becoming resigned to the fact that the above photo is what you're going to get.
4. Wearing cowboy boots with your dress because it's so totally cute and unexpected, and no one else is that quirky!
3. Serving barbecue as an homage to your down-to-earth roots. (Actually, for real. Who doesn't want to eat some barbecue? The British Guy suggests Pecan Lodge.)
2. Knowing that big hair never really goes out.
Get the Arts+Culture Newsletter
Receive exclusive announcements and discounts from the Dallas Art Scene directly to your inbox!
More ARTS News
- Three Art Events For Your Weekend
Fri., May 29, 9 p.m. and Sat., May 30, 9 p.m.
Thu., June 4, 7:30 p.m., Sat., June 27, 2:30 p.m. and Sat., Aug. 8, 11:30 a.m.
Fri., June 5, 10 a.m.
Fri., June 5, 7 p.m.
- The Firestorm at Kitchen Dog Theater Is a Four-Alarm Flop
- A Queso Fountain, Busby Berkeley and Other Reasons to See Stop Hitting Yourself