MFFL: Top Five Ways to Beat the Heat
Courtesy of everywhere. We credit Facebook, Cheezeburgers and Mom.
With Game Four of the NBA Finals gearing up for tip off at 8 p.m., the Dallas Mavericks have a chance to tie the series 2-2.
We know that Our Dallas Mavericks are the team of comebacks and have the ability to keep us on the edge of our seats from the first quarter to the fourth quarter. Show the Mavs that we fans believe. Always have and always will.
We offer the top five things you can do to prove that you're an MFFL, after the jumpshot...
He Says It Like It Is
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 7:30pm
Dream Concert ft. Wrayne Simmons, Marcus Speed and Uriah Jones
TicketsFri., Jan. 27, 8:00pm
An American In Paris
TicketsTue., Jan. 31, 7:30pm
Gabriel Iglesias: FluffyMania
TicketsWed., Feb. 1, 8:00pm
Casa Manana Presents Rapunzel, Rapunzel: A Very Hairy Fairy Tale
TicketsFri., Feb. 3, 7:00pm
5. "The Time is Now" T-shirt Dallas-Fort Worth area Krogers are providing fans the chance to receive this T-shirt with the purchase of any four Frito Lay Products. Lucky for you, the products are on sale and the most money you will spend is $10 -- beats going down to American Airlines Center and dropping $20.
4. Mavericks Car Magnets NAPA Auto Parts is giving away free car magnets with no purchase necessary. Yes, you read this right, it's for free! Just swing by your nearest store location and slap it on the back of your trunk.
3. Finals Locker Room Hat and Tee 103.3 ESPN is at the Mavs Ultimate Fan Shop, located at NorthPark Center, administering giveaways for official locker room gear. Ben and Skin are there and will talk with fans about what it's going to take to win this series and bring home a championship.
2. Mavs Blue Yard Signs Academy Sports and Outdoors is offering free yard signs for those who purchase any other Mavericks merchandise. Show off your pride by bearing the sign in your front lawn for all your neighbors to see.
1. Beat the Shit Out of the Heat Car By far the most thrilling and literal way to show your support is in thanks to Tommy Vieth. Vieth purchased a car off Craigslist for $400, painted it Miami Heat colors and parked it in Victory Park so fans could take a hammer and vent out their anger. A $5 donation to the Dallas Mavericks Foundation is required, but you get to beat the shit out of the Heat -- sounds like a steal.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Dallas and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.