This Asteroid Is The Size of 10,394.8 Texases, or the Best Texas-Based Video of the Day
Here's a new brilliant one from Funny or Die , where writer / Director Scott Gairdner parodies Michael Bay's Armaggedon (or any ridiculous asteroid movie)--specifically the scene where Billy Bob Thorton exclaims the asteroid about to pulverize Earth is " the size of Texas, Mr. President ."
Of the many, many funny moments during this Funny or Die debate of the size of the asteroid in relative Texases, these are our personal favorites:
1. "With all due respect sir, we need to agree how many Texases this is."
2. "It's nine Georgia's and a Georgia. The State and the Country."
3. When Beau Bridges, Jeff Bridges' brother, asks if the pieces of successfully broken Asteroid will be as big as "flaccid or erect" dicks, in relative dick size.
Get the Arts+Culture Newsletter
Receive exclusive announcements and discounts from the Dallas Art Scene directly to your inbox!
More ARTS News
- Warren Harris: A Grateful Dead Roadie Turned Prolific Texas Photographer
Fri., May 29, 9 p.m. and Sat., May 30, 9 p.m.
Thu., June 4, 7:30 p.m., Sat., June 27, 2:30 p.m. and Sat., Aug. 8, 11:30 a.m.
Fri., June 5, 10 a.m.
Fri., June 5, 7 p.m.
- 13 Best Tattoo Shops in DFW, 2015 Edition
- 16 Awesome Things to Do in Dallas This Weekend: Fan Expo, Queso Fountains, Ballet West