5th de May
How about a very unofficial list of the five greatest Mexican athletes in the history of Dallas:
5. Esteban Loaiza – Won 17 games with Rangers from '98-'00
4. Rafael Septien – nine-year career as Cowboys kicker, including Pro Bowl season in ‘81
3. Eduardo Najera – Mavs have never replaced his energy and tenacity
2. Tony Romo – Antonio Ramiro Romo, a third-generation Mexican-American on his father’s side
1. Lee Trevino – Honing his game at Tenison Park, “Merry Mex” won six golf Grand Slam tournaments -- Richie Whitt
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
More BLOGS News
- The DMN's Tod Robberson Is Hot and Bothered Over Squirt.Org's Deep Ellum...
- American Airlines Center is One of the World's Top-Selling Concerts Venues So Far in 2015
- Doug Burr's New Record is His First in Five Years, and It's Worth the Wait