Happy St. Patrick's Day: The Top 10 Best Fake Irish Athletes in the History of Dallas
Here's hoping St. Patrick chases away your snakes, or hides your eggs, or fetches you a pint of green beer, or whatever the hell he does.
While we try to decipher his significance, how about a list of area athletes who have a sneaky Irish heritage? Cheers.
10. David Feherty, CBS golf analyst
9. Mike Lucky, Cowboys.
8. Scarborough Green, Rangers.
7. Patrick Cummings, Mavericks.
6. Mike Keane, Stars.
5. Ed O'Bannon, Mavericks.
4. David Murphy, Rangers.
3. Pete O'Brien, Rangers.
2. Nolan Ryan, Rangers.
1. Cornell Green, Cowboys.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
More BLOGS News
- The DMN's Tod Robberson Is Hot and Bothered Over Squirt.Org's Deep Ellum...
- American Airlines Center is One of the World's Top-Selling Concerts Venues So Far in 2015
- Doug Burr's New Record is His First in Five Years, and It's Worth the Wait