Hard Knocks: Week 2
The five best moments from last night’s Hard Knocks: Week 2. Or did I miss something?
5. Former scout and Jason’s dad, Jim Garrett, “running” as slow – and as consistent – as humanly possible.
4. Linebacker Zach Thomas fielding punts as smooth as Patrick Crayton. Seriously now, that was impressive.
3. Magic Johnson’s motivational speech: “I’m looking at the Super Bowl champions!” Goose. Bumps.
2. Martellus Bennett rolling his eyes and giggling after tight ends coach John Garrett’s pre-practice pep talk. Yeah, I have real high hopes for that second-round pick. You?
1. Roy Williams, Ninja that he is, sneaking into Terrell Owens’ hotel room. At least the much-maligned safety’s sense of humor is back. -- Richie Whitt
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Dallas, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.