NFL Quarterback Rankings: Week 11
Like the BCS, style points count. So do geeky, black-and-white stats such as touchdowns and quarterback rating. Wins and losses? Definitely. Leadership? Uh-huh.
When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
32. Kyle Boller
Marc Bulger, Rams (-5).
Morris Day and the Time
TicketsFri., Jul. 28, 9:00pm
Event #38 Super Satellite Guaranteed Main Event Seat
TicketsFri., Jul. 28, 10:00pm
Event #39 Mega Satellite for Event #31E
TicketsSat., Jul. 29, 9:00am
Event #31E ONE MILLION DOLLAR Guarantee Monster Stack (2-3 Day)
TicketsSat., Jul. 29, 12:00pm
31. Mark Sanchez, Jets (-2).
30. Daunte Culpepper
Matthew Stafford, Lions (-).
29. Bruce Gradkowski, Raiders (+2).
28. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills (-).
27. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers (-2).
26. Brady Quinn, Browns (+6).
25. Jason Campbell, Redskins (+1).
24. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-).
23. Kyle Orton, Broncos (-3).
22. Alex Smith, 49ers (-).
21. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks (-).
20. Jay Cutler, Bears (-2).
19. Chad Henne, Dolphins (-).
18. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (+5).
17. David Garrard, Jaguars (-).
16. Matt Ryan, Falcons (-1).
15. Eli Manning, Giants (+1).
14. Donovan McNabb, Eagles (-).
13. Joe Flacco, Ravens (-).
12. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers (-2).
11. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (-).
10. Vince Young, Titans (+2).
9. Tony Romo, Cowboys (-).
8. Matt Schaub, Texans (-1).
7. Carson Palmer, Bengals (-1).
6. Kurt Warner, Cardinals (+2).
5. Tom Brady, Patriots (-).
4. Brett Favre, Vikings (-).
3. Phillip Rivers, Chargers (-).
2. Peyton Manning, Colts (-).
1. Drew Brees, Saints (-).
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Dallas, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.