NFL Quarterback Rankings: Week 7
Like the BCS, style points count. So do geeky, black-and-white stats such as touchdowns and quarterback rating. Wins and losses? Definitely. Leadership? Uh-huh.
When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
Todd Collins Jason Campbell, Redskins (-7).
TicketsWed., Jul. 26, 7:30pm
Event #29 Super Satellite Guaranteed Main Event Seat
TicketsWed., Jul. 26, 10:00pm
Event #30 Mega Satellite for Event #31A
TicketsThu., Jul. 27, 9:00am
Event #31A ONE MILLION DOLLAR Guarantee Monster Stack (2-3 Day)
TicketsThu., Jul. 27, 12:00pm
31. Marc Bulger, Rams (-).
30. Josh Johnson, Buccaneers (-1).
29. Derek Anderson, Browns (-1).
Kerry Collins Vince Young, Titans (-5).
Matthew Stafford Daunte Culpepper, Lions (-1).
26. JaMarcus Russell, Raiders (+6).
25. Mark Sanchez, Jets (-6).
24. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-).
23. Trent Edwards, Bills (+7).
22. Chad Henne, Dolphins (-).
21. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (+6).
20. Shaun Hill, 49ers (-).
19. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks (-1).
18. David Garrard, Jaguars (+3).
17. Matt Schaub, Texans (-).
16. Donovan McNabb, Eagles (-6).
15. Jay Cutler, Bears (-).
14. Joe Flacco, Ravens (+2).
13. Carson Palmer, Bengals (-1).
12. Tony Romo, Cowboys (+2).
11. Matt Ryan, Falcons (-2).
10. Kurt Warner, Cardinals (+1).
9. Kyle Orton, Broncos (+4).
8. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers (-).
7. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (-).
6. Eli Manning, Giants (-3).
5. Brett Favre, Vikings (+1).
4. Phillip Rivers, Chargers (-).
3. Tom Brady, Patriots (+2).
2. Drew Brees, Saints (-).
1. Peyton Manning, Colts (-).
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Dallas, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.