Roy Williams to Dez Bryant: Bring It On! Or Something To That Effect.
Let's face it, Dallas Cowboys receiver Roy Williams pops off like a No. 1 but produces like a No. 3.
Latest example: Asked yesterday at the team's golf outing at Cowboys Golf Club about incoming rookie receiver Dez Bryant, Williams was defiant, if not in total denial.
I know people are thinking he's going to come in and take my spot and all that mess. But it's not about that. I don't think that's going to happen anyway. I'm still going into this thing like I'm the man, like I've always been and that's never going to change.
I'm all for confidence and panache, but according to my theory - which says that Williams is a bust and that Bryant is going to the NFL's Rookie of the Year - I hear a couple problems ...
1. Roy is not the man. That'd be Miles Austin.
2. Dez is going to take his spot ... and, yes, all that mess.
To me the only question is this:
Does Dez Bryant start in Week 1 or Week 2?
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
More BLOGS News
- The DMN's Tod Robberson Is Hot and Bothered Over Squirt.Org's Deep Ellum...
- American Airlines Center is One of the World's Top-Selling Concerts Venues So Far in 2015
- Doug Burr's New Record is His First in Five Years, and It's Worth the Wait