The Top 10 Bodyguards in Case of Zombie Apocalypse
So you're having a beer at your favorite watering hole. Next thing you know, zombies.
Through the door. Crashing in the windows. Falling from the ceiling. Purgatory-confined, blood-thirsty zombies. Everywhere.
This hasn't happened to me in a while, but when it does I want an athlete to be my bodyguard. A big, scary, tattooed, pierced, fearless dude that has a chance to fight off the zombies and keep me from, ya know, being a dead man's dinner.
Couple of the Denver Thuggets have "the look", but I wonder if The Bird Man would make a good Wing Man? Nawwww, too skinny.
When the zombies attack, the guy I want at my side is ...
10. Mike Tyson -
10. Mike Tyson -Considering his loose screws, the hunted might turn hunter.
9. Dennis Rodman -
9. Dennis Rodman -Serious concern about him leaving his post to organize a zombie orgy.
1. Ed "Too Tall" Jones - Ferociously aggressive, 6-foot-9 and once a professional boxer.
I suppose you think your zombie bodyguard can beat up my zombie bodyguard?
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Observer's biggest stories.
More Blogs News
- After Club Signs Nathan, Moves Neffy to Rotation, Rangers Offer Wilson Arbitration
Fri., Nov. 27, 2:00pm
Fri., Nov. 27, 2:30pm
Fri., Nov. 27, 5:30pm
Fri., Nov. 27, 7:30pm
- They Went and Stole Shawn Bradley's Bike!
- From Penn State to the Dallas Stars, the Good, Bad and Godawful News in This Day in Sports