What's In My Closet: Bookworm Edition
The Mavericks are gone. The Cowboys are in pre-pre-pre-training camp. The Rangers managed one measly hit against the Tigers.
What to do with all this new-found free time?
I know, let's read!
Given a hammock, a cold beverage and 3 expendable hours, which one would you crack open?
3. Golf lessons from Ben Hogan.
2. A history lesson from pro football.
1. Life lessons from Roger Staubach.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
More BLOGS News
- The DMN's Tod Robberson Is Hot and Bothered Over Squirt.Org's Deep Ellum...
- American Airlines Center is One of the World's Top-Selling Concerts Venues So Far in 2015
- Doug Burr's New Record is His First in Five Years, and It's Worth the Wait