Are you 16-24, live in ?Dallas/Fort Worth, and looking for a job? The 100,ooo Opportunities Fair is coming to Dallas on 5/19!
Register now for a guaranteed interview, over 30 employers will be hiring on the spot!
Employers include Starbucks, FedEx, Pizza Hut, Hilton, JCPenney... and more. Not ready to interview just yet? Employment and education resources will also be onsite to prepare you for what’s next!
• Meet and interview with more than 30 companies
• Practice your interview skills with one-on-one coaching
• Create or improve your resume with personalized support
• Get help with job applications
• Learn about options to complete high school and explore college
• Tap into legal resources for youth involved with the justice system or interested in immigration services
• Find a mentor, a job training program, and much more!
About the 100,000 Opportunities Initiative™
The 100,000 Opportunities Initiative™ has the goal of creating the nation’s largest employer-led private sector coalition committed to creating pathways to employment for young people. Companies engaged in the coalition will help to launch careers for young people that are just entering the workforce, including internships, apprenticeships and on the job training, in addition to developing potential in youth who have some work experience but are looking to gain new skills that lead to a successful career. For more information, please visit www.100kOpportunities.org.