Sierra Tucson, an internationally renowned leader in behavioral and mental health care, announces the call for nominations for its 7th annual Gratitude for Giving awards in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The awards will recognize behavioral and mental health professionals for their years of giving to others and significant contributions made to the community.
The nomination deadline is Sept. 22, 2017. Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
• Compassion Recognition honors a professional in the community for his/her contributions to the wellness of others.
• Hope Recognition honors a professional who has contributed to prevention and education.
• Humility Recognition honors a professional who has served as an advocate to others.
• Spirit Recognition honors a professional who has assisted clients in a specialty area within behavioral and mental health.
• Gratitude Recognition honors a professional for Lifetime Achievement.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.