Grab your togas, bed sheets (lol), laurels and sandals or any other Greek-themed attire and come network, mingle and party with Gods and Goddesses at the Olympus in October Literary Industry Soiree!
OLYMPUS IN OCTOBER is a Greek-themed networking and social soiree, brought to you by "The Event Storyteller" -- creator of some of DFW's memorable experiences: the Devil is a Lya Stage Play, Annual Black History Weekend (celebrity basketball tournament and parade), and the Exotic Experience - an airline-themed fashionable stage production.
OLYMPUS IN OCTOBER is an evening filled with networking, connections, empowered fun, dancing and surprise entertainment for literary entrepreneurs and professionals.
Your OLYMPUS IN OCTOBER VIP Experience includes:
- 1 HOUR EARLY ADMISSION - Enjoy a VIP Cocktail Hour 4:00-5:00 p.m. (at the Zeus and Hera VIP Lounge) before all the other Gods and Goddesses start to arrive
- COMPLIMENTARY VALET - Looking for a parking space is not the way we treat our literary Gods and Goddesses. Let valet do it for you
- PINK CARPET INTERVIEW - Professional photographers and media hosts will capture your best moments on the pink carpet and throughout the evening
- ZEUS AND HERA VIP LOUNGE ACCESS - Enjoy your VIP Cocktail Hour and entire event in the VIP Lounge
- COMPLIMENTARY MASSAGE - Get pampered from 4:00-5:00 p.m. with Laetriana Brown and Shaunta Brunner, owners of the Massage Experience
- CUPCAKES AND COCKTAILS - During VIP Cocktail Hour (4:00-5:00 p.m.), sip on a signature cocktail and enjoy delicious cupcakes while enjoying your massages
- OLYMPUS INSPIRED PHOTO SETUP - Capture your evening in Olympus with a complimentary themed photo to take home
- VIP GIFT BAG - Valued over $100
- COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE - Enjoy at the soiree or take home with you
- OLYMPUS INSPIRED ENTERTAINMENT
- DANCING - Outside of networking and socializing, get your groove on to the sensual and upbeat sounds from our DJ
***** WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Writers, authors, bloggers, freelancers, playwrights, screenwriters, publicists, grant writers, copy writers, English professors and teachers, editors, content creators, literary professionals and entrepreneurs, actors, literary magazines, book clubs, libraries, book stores, literary organizations
- FRIENDS OF THE LITERARY INDUSTRY: Literary lovers, travel agencies, graphic designers, web designers, promoters, literary event planners and anyone else who wants to network, collaborate and mingle with literary professionals
***** WHAT TO EXPECT
- A networking experience in a socially comfortable atmosphere, that helps you to make connections and create meaningful relationships. No more standing near the appetizers pretending to talk to the caterer.
- A targeted group of literary professionals and entrepreneurs who are there to influence and take your writing career to the next level
- Olympus-themed decor and entertainment
- Greek inspired costume attire
- Signature drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Delicious desserts and food
- "Party Like the Gods" social networking environment