Don't miss this rare opportunity to see and hear one of America's most beloved experts on Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia - Teepa Snow.
A dozen Dallas healthcare organizations are partnering to bring Teepa to our city. Family caregivers will get vital tools; healthcare professionals will also get CEUs.
Teepa Talks Tough Questions About Memory Loss and Challenging Behaviors
- Mom wont take a bath! What should I do?
- Dad wont get in the car to go to the doctor! Help!
- How do I know when its time to move my husband?
- Shes not eating much anymore. Advice?
- He wants to go home all the time. But, he is home.
Why Do They Do That? Learning the Signs and Symptoms of Dementia
- Family Caregivers will gain a better understanding of why their family member does certain things.
- Everyone will learn how to better identify the possibility that someone they know may be living with dementia.
- Healthcare professionals will be better prepared to identify, understand, and respond to patients, clients, or residents living with dementia.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.