Dallas, TX 75207
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4 pm-7 pm; Lunch Mon-Fri 11 am-5 pm; Sat-Sun 12 pm-5 pm; Dinner Mon-Sun 5 pm-10 pm; Late Night Menu Mon-Sun 10 pm-12 am; Bar Closes at 1 am
- Wheelchair accessible, Evening, ATM, Banquet Facilities, Free Wifi
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (9)
Visual: Breaking Down the Char Bar at Asador
Monday, December 1, 2014 at 8:40 a.m. by foodbitch
"I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted, cured meats." George Costanza was right about one thing: charcuterie is damn sexy. Case in point: The Char Bar at Asador Restaurant inside the Renaissance Dallas Hotel...
Asador: One of the Best Dallas Restaurants You've (Probably) Never Heard of
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 4 a.m. by foodbitch
Local ingredients are certainly all the rage these days, but the best chefs don't just use local ingredients, they use them intelligently. If you think the whole farm-to-table trend is played out, you're right. That said, visiting A...
The Female Bartenders Who Rule Dallas' Cocktail Scene
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 11:42 a.m. by foodbitch
It's Drinking Week at City of Ate, which means even more stories than usual about our favorite pastime. Check back for more stories about craft beer, killer bartenders and more. Mustachioed, bowtie-and-fedora-wearing Newsies extras ...
Asador Announces New Executive Chef Brad Phillips
Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 1:12 p.m. by Lauren Drewes Daniels
Today the Asador in the Renaissance Hotel announced the arrival of new executive chef Brad Phillips. Phillips has worked his way up the chain of chef Dean Max's restaurants, including 3030 Ocean in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and, mos...