Fearing's at the Ritz Carlton
Dallas, TX 75201-1873
- BREAKFAST 6:30 am - 11:00 am LUNCH Monday - Friday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Saturday 11:00 am - 3:00 pm DINNER Monday - Thursday 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm Friday & Saturday 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm Sunday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm SUNDAY BRUNCH 11:15 am - 3:00 pm
- $$$; $$$$
- Banquet Facilities, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Valet Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (14)
Where to Take Your Dallas Dad on Father's Day That Won't Just Ruin His Weekend
1 year ago by foodbitch
This Father's Day (it's next Sunday, folks), thank your Dad. No, for real. Like, don't get him a tie and take him out to a silly meal he'll forget before he gets to the last stanza of that terrible Hallmark card. Instead, really, re...
The First Annual Brunchies: Dallas' Best Brunch Awards
2 years ago by foodbitch
Brunch! That beautiful tradition of carbs and meats and caffeine and booze. And yes, we talk about it quite often. Had enough yet? Of course not! Because guess what? There's another weekend coming up at the end of this very week! An...
Three Awesome Dallas Dining Events You Should Put on Your Calendar Now
2 years ago by Lauren Drewes Daniels
As we wind up summer, let's work a few dinner parties into our busy days. Following are three upcoming events from several of Dallas' favorite chefs and brewers to consider. Party at Fearing's Place Dean Fearing loves a good party, ...
Take A Shower, It's Easter
3 years ago by Jamie Laughlin
A holy glow surrounds Sunday brunch. Serving double duty as hungover confessional and communion, we use the meal to fill in life’s little blackouts. But on Easter Sunday, that changes. We withhold the full flow of our gab and ...