Palomino Restaurant Rotisseria Bar
Dallas, TX 75201
- Lunch Mon-Star 11am-4pm Dinner Mon-Thurs 4pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 4pm-11pm, Sun 4pm-9pm
- Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Catering, Kid Friendly, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (3)
Cane Rosso versus Palomino: Who Makes Dallas' Best Zeppole?
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 7:58 a.m. by Scott Reitz
For a long time, the zeppole at Cane Rosso were the only versions of the Italian doughnuts I'd tried here in Dallas. Jay Jerrier's version has a lot of fans -- it's fried dough and sugar; how could it not? -- but I've always wondere...
Palomino's All-Day Happy Hour: A Good Idea Gets A-Salted
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 4:50 p.m. by Kristy Yang
Each week, Happy Eating highlights a different restaurant happy hour food menu. This week, we clean ourselves up for a jaunt to the Crescent Court. Where: Palomino Restaurant and Bar, 500 Crescent Court, Ste. 165 When: All day, ever...
Thursday, August 6, 1998 at 4 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
Champagne shutters In the wake of collapsing food quality and a largely absentee chef, Champagne restaurant shut down its lunch and dinner service in mid-July. Opening chef Bruno Mella, who had been shuttling between the Firehouse a...