Event Name- OR - Select an option below
The first Lutheran church in Irving, Good Shepherd was organized in 1952. It called its first pastor, Rev. Lester L. Hall, in April of the following year, the congregation worshiping in the J.O. Schulze Elementary School. The original worship facility was built in 1954 and underwent three subsequent expansions, to house a Christian Day School which operated from September 1963 through May, 1985 and to add a new kitchen facility in 2001.