Event Name- OR - Select an option below
In a community as young as Dallas, 1950 seems like a long time ago. Thatâ€™s when Northwest Highway was â€śnorth.â€ť Belt Line Road was a simple pathway through the miles and miles of cotton. Plano was a tiny town between Dallas and Oklahoma. And Jewish Family Service was brand new. Since the 1920s, the Jewish Social Service Bureau of the Jewish Welfare Federation (now the Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas) had been providing social services to the community. But it was in 1950 that the Bureau became Jewish Family Service, a separate agency.