Dorrough's still spending his days as a BET darling, and, as such, spent part of last week taking a crew from BET.com's The Deal on a tour of his old stomping grounds as a student at Prairie View A&M University. In the clip above, you can watch Dorrough and his crew's take on the event, as they, too, filmed the whole thing while the BET cameras were rolling. Among the highlights:
- Dorrough's sweet new chain piece--which features a picture of himself on it.
- Dorrough riding around campus in a golf cart like Van Wilder.
- A group of students singing along to every single word of "Ice Cream Paint Job."
- A performance from Prairie View A&M's marching band.
- Dorrough promising that he's going to one day return to the school to get his business marketing degree.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Not sure about the last one--but our thought process might just be a little distracted by Dorrough's new single, "Wired to the T."