Executive Notes: Top Ten Musical Moments In Presidential History
10. John McCain sings "Bomb Iran"
9. Bill Clinton plays saxophone on The Arsenio Hall Show We can't find any clips of that turning point in the 1992 election online, but here's a clip of him jamming on "Every Day I Have The Blues."
8. The Presidents of the United States of America release "Lump"
7. Marilyn Monroe serenades John F. Kennedy
6. Ronald Reagan stars in military musical This Is The Army
5. Franklin D. Roosevelt sings with the Little Orphan in Annie
4. Bruce Springsteen ceases and desists the Reagan campaign use of "Born In The U.S.A."
2. Barack Obama says "Thanks But No Thanks" To Ludacris for "Obama Is Here"
1.George Bush sings "My Way" Regrets? He's had a few. --Pete Freedman, Jesse Hughey, Merritt Martin, Michelle Mathews, Patrick Michels
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Dallas, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.