Tweens get ready. Or maybe, parents should, because the Jonas Brothers are heading your way. Yay. Fun times. The adolescent rockers are coming to Nokia Theater February 28 and with the frenzy they tend to cause with tickets, Nokia decided to lay down some rules. So parents, take notes, mark your calendar and balance those checkbooks before heading out to try to get front row seats. (Rules after the jump.)
Ticket info according to Nokia:
* Tickets for Jonas Brothers at Nokia Theatre go on sale this Saturday at noon via LiveNation, Ticketmaster, select Macy’s and Fiesta stores and by phone (214-373-8000 or 972-647-5700).
* Tickets in the first 20 rows will only be available at the Nokia Theatre Box Office and will be sold through a lottery process.
* From 9 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. numbered lottery tickets will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
* A random number corresponding to one of the distributed lottery tickets will be drawn at approximately 11 a.m. and fans with lottery tickets will line up in sequential order beginning with the random number selected.
* There is four-ticket per person limit to purchase tickets in the first 20 rows.
* Having a lottery ticket does not guarantee that you will get a concert ticket.
* Additional ticket guidelines may be distributed at the on sale.
* No camping out.
* The box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
* Tickets at the box office cost $58.15.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
So, parents, that should prepare you for the battle royale. Now whether it’s for tickets or battling with your kids after telling them “hell no” is up to you. Have fun with either choice. -- Rich Lopez