Still plenty of unanswered questions surrounding Prince's no-show at the the InterContinental Hotel in Addison on Friday night. But now we have at least one answer: Prince was to be paid $1.5 million on top of other incentives to perform at this event. Or so says the unsigned copy of the contract that WFAA obtained a copy of yesterday, which you can view right here.
As for the other incentives to be sent Prince's way?
- an additional $100,000 for travel
- money for one suite and 19 rooms for two nights
- $15,000 for artist merchandise
- $55,000 for administration
- four tickets to the Super Bowl in a private VIP area
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
And he was only required to perform for 45 minutes. If nothing else, I think we now know why the low-end tickets to the affair cost $1,500.