Sarah Palin’s Real Life Top 10: Dinosaur Rock
According to this stone-age photograph, Palin has dinosaur experience.
Since the Republican nominee for vice president has stated that she believes that men and dinos coexisted at some indeterminate point in history, I decided to throw together a list of albums Mrs. Palin and her ever-swelling brood of children might enjoy. Quoting Spinal Tap, I could say this list comes from “Hundreds Of Years Before The Dawn Of History.”
- 1. Aerosmith - Rocks
- 2. Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Not Fragile
- 3. Bad Company - Run With The Pack
- 4. Budgie - Never Turn Your Back On A Friend
- 5. Cream - Disraeli Gears
- 6. The Doobie Brothers - Toulouse Street
- 7. Foghat - Fool For The City
- 8. Jethro Tull - Aqualung
- 9. The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed
- 10. Yes – Fragile
Now, that’s a collection of dinosaurs. -- Darryl Smyers
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.