Seeking Fall Semester Blog Interns. Because, Really, No One's Gonna Care About Your GPA.
Welcome freshmen! And everyone else, too, I guess.
Point is: School's back in session. And we here at DC9 are once again accepting internship applications. As always, the rules:
- You need to be a college student.
- You need to convince an advisor on campus to give you the go-ahead on taking an internship for credit.
- You need to be willing to work 20 or so hours a week in exchange for said credit.
- You need to have a means of transportation.
- You need to be able to write good.
- You need to be able to understand what's wrong with the previous sentence.
- You must have impeccable taste in music and at least a working knowledge of the local scene.
- On the badass scale of one to 10, you should come in at "Jean-Claude Van Damme."
Hit the jump for details on how to apply.
Put together a resume, some writing samples and a quick email explaining why you'd be perfect for the gig. Then email it to me here.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.