Welcome freshmen! And everyone else, too, I guess.
Point is: School's back in session. And we here at DC9 are once again accepting internship applications. As always, the rules:
- You need to be a college student.
- You need to convince an advisor on campus to give you the go-ahead on taking an internship for credit.
- You need to be willing to work 20 or so hours a week in exchange for said credit.
- You need to have a means of transportation.
- You need to be able to write good.
- You need to be able to understand what's wrong with the previous sentence.
- You must have impeccable taste in music and at least a working knowledge of the local scene.
- On the badass scale of one to 10, you should come in at "Jean-Claude Van Damme."
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
Hit the jump for details on how to apply.
Put together a resume, some writing samples and a quick email explaining why you'd be perfect for the gig. Then email it to me here.