|Photo by Jacob Katel|
|Welcome to Ravetopia|
Society got the best of ya? Go to Ultra Music Festival and leave the normal world behind.
Here, you can feel free to get half naked, customize your brain, and put some neon in your life.
Deep inside the endless well of bass, you just might find yourself. Here are 13 hardcore ravers who will teach you the ways of Ravetopia, in animated GIF.
13. The Bikini Bus Dancing to: Hardwell Shaking one's ass is not going to make the bus come any faster, but it sure does make the wait more fun!
12. All About The U Dancing to: Afrojack Nothin' like a good air-hump fist-pump in front of 60,000 people to get the party started.
11. Bro Dancing to: Krewella Dude's just a bro doing brostep with his bros, aight. Grab a rail and hang tight, dude. These bros are rockin'.
10. Ravey-Go-Round Dancing to: Day three, live stage Between all these wacky characters, there must be at least 30 pockets and stash spots. But the head magician still can't hang onto his phone without dropping it.
9. Swag On Dancing to: Porter Robinson "Dance? Like, with a girl? Yeah, right. Fine, spin me once. Whoa, that's it babe. Love ya. Phew, it's tough being Triple Swag Fred."
8. Hula Girl Dancing to: Seven Lions Alright, we've watched this loop 37 fucking times and we still have no idea how she does this trick. Rave on, hula girl. Rave on.
7. Cranked Up Dancing to: Flosstradamus Trapsylvania is no place for amateurs. If your feet do not emit clouds of smoke when you dance, just take a step back and appreciate.
6. Diamond Eyes Dancing to: Day two, main stage Mysterious and alluring, the techno siren will draw you in with her style and moves, then eat your soul in sacrifice on the sacred altar of Beatfreakia.
5. Hammer Time Dancing to: Flux Pavilion vs. Doctor P It's like the ground is a typewriter and he just wrote an entire book with his feet.
4. Party Animals Dancing to: Flux Pavilion vs. Doctor P If you don't have a spirit hat, front-snap backpack, dark shades, an onboard water cooler, bandana, and karate moves, then you ain't ready for the wild side.
3. Glown Folks Dancing to: Green Velvet Lots of carpe dieming going on here.
2. Eventually Dancing to: Madeon Fun never gets old.
1. Ballin' Dancing to: Drumsound & Bassline Smith His hat either says "High" or "HGH." But performance enhancing drugs are unnecessary to have fun at Ultra.
And now, for the supersecret special bonus GIF ...
Neon Samurai Dancing to: Knife Party In order to see the light, you must be the light. Now go into the night. And take your glowsticks with you.
Keep up with DC9 at Night on Twitter or Facebook.