According to LoopNet, Your Top 10 Most Looked-At Lease Listings in DFW
So that's what it looks like inside the Houseman Building. Excellent.
I signed up for LoopNet a while back to occasionally scout for some of the more intriguing spaces and businesses for lease or for sale in this town -- like, oh, that East Side Ave. church-turned-house or Elliott's Hardware. Which is why I just received in the Unfair Park in-box a list of the Top 10 Most Popular Dallas/Ft. Worth Metro Area Lease Listings, referring to the 10 that have received the most virtual look-sees in the past 30 days. They're all kinds of properties too -- office space, shopping centers, industrial and plain ol' retail.
But there's one far-and-away favorite at the top of the list. This one received close to 1,000 views over the past month: 20,000 square feet of "creatiive/loft" space at 400 N. Akard Street downtown, otherwise known as the Houseman Building, which would make a terrific new home for the Dallas Observer or wherever I wind up working next. On the other side, the rest of the eclectic list.
2. 18484 Preston Road (Shopping Center)
3. 18900 Dallas Parkway (Retail)
4. N. Central Expressway and Knox Street ( Retail)
5. 6905 K Avenue in Plano (Industrial)
6. 2802 Cartwright Street (Dallas)
7. 4515 Matlock Road in Arlington (Shopping Center)
8. 3810 W. Northwest Highway (Shopping Center)
9. 2917 Gaston Avenue (Retail)
10. 6434 E. Mockingbird Lane (Retail)