Is This the Best Rick Perry Photo of All Time?
They say a picture speaks a thousand words. This picture poses a thousand questions.
This morning, Texas Governor Rick Perry tweeted a photo encapsulating what is no doubt a very special approach to international relations. The picture largely speaks for itself, but let's ponder some of the major questions.
- Did Mr. Seko come to the meeting wearing a baseball glove?
- Did he think Governor Perry was some sort of representative of the Texas Rangers?
- How do you shake hands with someone wearing a baseball glove? We ask because Rick Perry desperately needs to know the optimum approach. This approach is clearly not working.
- Where are they standing? Is that wallpaper or a house?
- Whose idea was it to put Rick Perry's head directly in front of a very small painting depicting a scene that is basically the opposite of Texas?
- Is Rick Perry just trolling all of us? Is it working because I'm writing this?
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Dallas, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.