This morning, Texas Governor Rick Perry tweeted a photo encapsulating what is no doubt a very special approach to international relations. The picture largely speaks for itself, but let's ponder some of the major questions.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Did Mr. Seko come to the meeting wearing a baseball glove?
- Did he think Governor Perry was some sort of representative of the Texas Rangers?
- How do you shake hands with someone wearing a baseball glove? We ask because Rick Perry desperately needs to know the optimum approach. This approach is clearly not working.
- Where are they standing? Is that wallpaper or a house?
- Whose idea was it to put Rick Perry's head directly in front of a very small painting depicting a scene that is basically the opposite of Texas?
- Is Rick Perry just trolling all of us? Is it working because I'm writing this?