The Sarah Palin Rules
Perhaps you've heard: Not three weeks after her abortion wingding at the Majestic, Sarah Palin's coming back to Dallas on Sunday to sign copies of her book America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag, which went rogue over the weekend. She'll be at the Lincoln Park Barnes & Noble, which just sent over a lengthy list of do's and don'ts in advance of the 6 p.m. signing. So pay attention, Jack. From the guidelines:
We are expecting a very large crowd for this book signing, and in order to accommodate as many people as possible, we ask that you note the following:
• Wristbands will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 9 AM on 11/28/10. You must be present in order to get a wristband.
• You must present your original Barnes & Noble or BarnesnandNoble.com receipt for America by Heart in order to get a wristband.
• Maximum of 2 copies of America By Heart per person will be signed.
• Please make sure a parent or guardian accompanies all minors.
• No photos.
• No personalization of books.
• Customers may only approach signing table with America By Heart.
• No large bags will be allowed through the signing line.
• Cell phones and cameras will have to be turned off and put away before customers approach the signing table.
• Once wristbanded, customers who leave the line for an extended period (i.e. to go to work) will rejoin wristbanded line at its end, wherever that point may be.
Also: Do not look her directly in the eye. Keep her away from sunlight. Do not feed her after midnight. And do not get her wet.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Observer's biggest stories.
- What's a Neighborhood Plus, Anyway?
Sun., Oct. 11, 3:25pm
Tue., Oct. 13, 7:30pm
Thu., Oct. 15, 6:30pm
Fri., Oct. 16, 7:05pm
- Ken Paxton Wants Dan Patrick to Do Scary Things to Women
- Oh, Brother, Between Hawk and the Democrats, This Is Getting Knee-Deep