Yes, thanks for asking, I am indeed ready for some football. And tonight we'll all get a smidge, in the form of Cowboys-Broncos in Arlington at 7:30.
Jason Garrett said he plans to play his starters a series, or about 8 to 12 plays. Same with the Broncos and their new coach John Fox. ... More >>
The Cowboys had exactly 10 practices in pads in San Antonio. In this weird, truncated preseason of NFL football, that makes a training camp.
After a walkthrough this morning at The Alamodome, Dallas headed north and will tomorrow night begin its four-game exhibition season against the Bron ... More >>
10. Total attendance at camp will soar over 90,000 after this afternoon's final open-to-the-public practice. The Cowboys have issued 279 media credentials for camp and on Monday Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings attended practice. The Cowboys' contract with the City of San Antonio is up after ... More >>
10. To accommodate the veterans who will practice with the team for the first time tonight and to give those fans who get off work later a chance to see their 'Boys, the team has moved its 2:30-5:30 practice this afternoon to 6:30-9:30 tonight at The Alamodome. Players like Doug Free an ... More >>
10. Impressed yesterday that -- on a players day off -- 6th-round draft choice and receiver Dwayne Harris was running sprints and routes. All by his lonesome.
9. Mat McBriar isn't exactly Rob Ryan, but he's departing pudgy and heading toward fat. McBriar pulled his hamstring running in ... More >>
10. Was it just me and Fox 4's Mike Doocy, or was owner Jerry Jones choking up a bit yesterday when talking about the voyage that was lockout negotiations? "We took the boat out into a perfect storm and got the boat back home." The older he gets, the more sentimental and emotional Jerry get ... More >>
Well, are you ready for some?Arrived in San Antonio this morning and will attend owner Jerry Jones' State of the Franchise press conference at 3 p.m. in The Alamodome. (After an off-season of relative silence and so many topics to cover, this baby could go 90 minutes.)
In the post-lockout ... More >>