Friday afternoon, tragedy struck. America laughed while Big Tex smoldered, fairgoers having no free hands to wipe the tears as they double-fisted turkey legs and corn dogs. With the memory of the deep-fried deity lighting a fire in their collective boots, the Cowboys stormed out of the locker room ... More >>
When people look back on the Cowboys' 2012 season, there are only two things they will be concerned with: wins and losses. Yesterday's game falls into the latter column, but only because the Pokes violently shoved it out of the former.
Ravens Cornerback Tells Dez Bryant to "Be a Man," ... More >>
Tony Romo was gutsy last Sunday in San Francisco, but because the Cowboys lost he wasn't heroic.
Jason Garrett should be fired for his insane 3rd-and-2 play call in the final minute that led to the loss to the 49ers.
Dan Bailey might be a former NFL kicker.
Jesse Holley is just a ... More >>
10. Like me, were you scared to death that Jesse Holley was going to fumble while holding the ball up in premature exclamation at the end of his 77-yard overtime catch?
9. Rob Ryan may be a defensive genius, but it doesn't show when he has Anthony Spencer trying to cover tight end ... More >>
Sunday night at MetLife Stadium the New York Jets will hand out American flags to every fan, and an ass-whipping to America's Team.
Remember the part about not betting with your heart, but your head? This is a primo example.
I want the Cowboys to win their NFL regular-season open ... More >>
In the final analysis the Cowboys kept nine rookies, four undrafted free agents, two kickers and zero fullbacks.
If you saw that coming, raise your Labor Day hand. Didn't think so.
We did foresee the departures of Igor Olshansky, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah and Montrae Holland, so not everythi ... More >>
The Cowboys had exactly 10 practices in pads in San Antonio. In this weird, truncated preseason of NFL football, that makes a training camp.
After a walkthrough this morning at The Alamodome, Dallas headed north and will tomorrow night begin its four-game exhibition season against the Bron ... More >>
10. Total attendance at camp will soar over 90,000 after this afternoon's final open-to-the-public practice. The Cowboys have issued 279 media credentials for camp and on Monday Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings attended practice. The Cowboys' contract with the City of San Antonio is up after ... More >>
10. It wasn't exactly football, but it was close. Sunday's Blue-White scrimmage featured a couple of decent hits and some tackling to the ground. For the most part it was 75-percent speed, a juicy appetizer for Thursday's Cowboys-Broncos pre-season opener
9. By my very unscientific and ... More >>
10. Impressed yesterday that -- on a players day off -- 6th-round draft choice and receiver Dwayne Harris was running sprints and routes. All by his lonesome.
9. Mat McBriar isn't exactly Rob Ryan, but he's departing pudgy and heading toward fat. McBriar pulled his hamstring running in ... More >>
10. For a couple of anxious minutes last Friday the Cowboys thought they'd signed Nnamdi Asomugha. Then on Monday for a curious second we thought they'd acquired Bears' receiver/returner Devin Hester. Huh is right. DallasCowboys.com sent out a text/Tweet yesterday announcing "Cowboys Si ... More >>
Well, are you ready for some?Arrived in San Antonio this morning and will attend owner Jerry Jones' State of the Franchise press conference at 3 p.m. in The Alamodome. (After an off-season of relative silence and so many topics to cover, this baby could go 90 minutes.)
In the post-lockout ... More >>
Lyle Leong, the newest CowboyWith their first practice in San Antonio's Alamodome in about 48 hours, the Cowboys are scrambling to piece together a roster. The first step in that process is signing undrafted free agents, which can begin today per the post-lockout NFL rules.
Who ... More >>