Whether you've reached the end of your rope or merely the end of your week, welcome to Whitt's End:
*Raymond Radway was thiiiiis close -- three seconds, in fact -- to making the Cowboys' final roster. Then in Thursday night's 17-3 meaningless loss to the Dolphins the rookie free- ... More >>
10. Was it just me or did Puff Daddy/P. Diddy/Sean Combs sound just like Mike Tyson?
9. Acceptance speeches are always fascinating. Last night Lady Gaga thanked Whitney Houston and Arcade Fire thanked all of Canada. But strangest of all, Train lead singer Pat Monahan gave a shoutout to Howar ... More >>
10. The House of Blues put on a pretty nifty show, but $30 for valet parking? I was as gouged as I was cold.
9. After gorging on sausage, blackened catfish, brisket, fajitas, beans-n-rice and then repeating the process, I will not be eating today.
8. I've never even met Baltimore radio guy N ... More >>
Doug E. FreshA little while back, we shared with you our favorite Dougie dance renditions from 2010 -- a list that contained its fair share of sports stars. Well, this morning, we stumbled across a clip from ESPN that pretty much covers the same ground, while solely focusing on sports stars and f ... More >>
The board of education.I'm 44. But I'm about to sound 84.
It was a better world when paddling was a part of school. A safer world when "licks" between a teacher and student were punishment rather than perverted pleasure.
Hear me out: I'm not condoning the 21 "licks" allegedly applied to the b ... More >>
Whether you're at the end of your rope or merely the end of your week, welcome to Whitt's End:
*Sorry to rain on Skip Bayless' - what, 14-year? - crusade, but Troy Aikman ain't gay. Went to the Pro Bowl and hung out with Aikman in Honolulu in '93. Lotsa drinks. LotsaLotsa hula girls. ... More >>
When Mark Aguirre left the Dallas Mavericks a decade ago, he became the fall guy for the team's decline. Now he's back, dealing with his ghosts and trying to help the franchise regain its former glory.
Ross Perot Jr. is pushing 40, and still trying to slip from his father's shadow. He's built Alliance Airport, bought the Mavericks, and is trying to ramrod a new arena. But he isn't a pit bull like his old man. That's where Frank Zaccanelli comes in.