10 Other Foods That Should Be Foot Long (or Larger)
No, not one of our clever photoshops.
Carl's Jr., in its infinite wisdom, has developed a foot-long cheeseburger. Like Burger King's BK Shots, this is another burger innovation beyond the limits of imagination. Clearly, human minds will be puzzling over this long-food-meat and bun invention for some time. While scientists dabble in supernatural wonder, we'd like to propose 10 other foods that should be made foot long. Whether it results in deliciousness, the joy of hyper-quantity or an incredible sound made when masticated (Pop Rocks) -- these are foods that should be ExtenZed.
1. McDonald's McRib - The slogan for McRib should be: "The More the Better."
Box quantity: 1 Combo pretzel
2. Combos - Like a Chipotle burrito, except tougher on the outside.
3. Mozzarella Sticks - At a foot long (or larger), this would make good sandwich slices.
Imagine finding a footlong THIS in your foot-long nuggets.
4. Chicken Nuggets - Saddle up with your friends to the horse trough of foot-long nugs.
A Pop Rocks employee gains inspiration.
5. Pop Rocks - The sizzle on your tongue would be louder than a waterfall.Next Page
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Dallas dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.