It's getting late. There are only eight shopping days left before Christmas. If you're doing your shopping online, you should blow off work the rest of the day and get to it. We've compiled a list to guide you. These unique items will give the impression you searched far and wide.
1. Lighted Drinking Fountain (above) Some may call this drink chandelier "illuminated" or "magical." I call it "classy." Filled with your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid, Uptown party guests will never be parched with this three-tiered cascading fountain of glory. Here it is demonstrated in front of a sparkling icicle-like curtain on Rodeo Drive. Nice touch. From just $19 on Amazon.
2. Buddha Butter Dish. Buttering your biscuit will never be the same. The kids at Real Simple nailed it when they included this gift on their list of "Unique Gift Ideas for Anyone." With his salacious pose and mocking suppleness, butter and Buddha has never been so enticing. $29.98 through Amazon.com.
3. Saucy Mustache Beer Markers. Never again mistakenly drink your mono-prone friend's cootie beer with these mustache-shaped beer markers, which are now available in a festive six-pack of holiday colors for $6 at My Saucy Mustache on Etsy.
4. Bacon Hat This bacon hat is a party for a dog's head. Even a pooch owner would appreciate this homage to the mutually favorite food of both man and man's best friend. This is the best $9 you'll spend all season. Find it at Lick You on Etsy.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
5. Bike Beer Tote Thingy After Esquire featured this item on their list of "Best Gifts for under $25," this small company's cup runneth over and they are no long filling Christmas orders. But that's the glory of gift certificates. Include a picture and extend the excitement of the holiday season.
Please note that, yes, you can get a DUI on a bike. Walk it home. Also, be mindful of that front brake lest you turn your bike into something like a bucking bull at the rodeo with a six-pack of glass between your legs. Not funny. (Unless you're watching the theatrics unfold from a safe distance.) $22 at WalnutStudiolo on Etsy.