Fixer Upper aired its last episode Tuesday night on HGTV, and everyone was sad. People love TV shows about couples renovating homes together, and when they are denied the privilege of watching them, they become really sad.
But there is no need to be sad. Chip and Joanna Gaines, the adorably Christian couple behind the megapopular show, are only two hours away. Plus, they still have approximately 3,764 businesses and business partnerships to worry about (store, restaurant, books, Target line, Pier One line, cupcakes, gardens, goats, kids).
But who knows if all those business will earn them enough money to take care of their
four (one on the way!) five children. We have some suggestions on the things the Gaineses should invest in.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Chip and Joanna make a silo-shaped cereal.
- Chip and Joanna make a porno: Chip's Lap.
- Chip and Joanna make a lube that boosts fertility.
- Chip and Joanna make a new Baptist church, which may or may not allow gay people.
- Chip and Joanna fix up the charred ruins of the Branch Davidian cult compound and discover a succulent mini-wreath.
- Chip and Joanna fix up the entrance to David Koresh's bedroom, and it's so now.