Last night's NBA Finals game saw the Heat's hopes of a Game Four win recede as fast as LeBron James' hairline.
Well, almost. That hairline sure is making a run for it, though.
Infamously covered by a curiously placed headband, LeBron's hairline is worthy of a theme song -- and, last night, the Twitterverse was more than happy to supply him with one. Soon as the game started, and lasting long into today, the hashtag #lebronhairlinethemesong has been trending throughout the Twitter world.
So, we figured we'd throw in our two cents.
Hey, gleeful mocking of rival sports figures is fun and harmless. And it's impossible to feel bad for a guy who makes more money in the course of a two-hour game than most of us will see in a lifetime. In the spirit of knocking LeBron's ego down a few more notches (it already has to be in bad shape after last night's 8-point performance), click on the jump for our favorite theme songs for LeBron's hairline. The song titles, we think, speak for themselves.
1. Miley Cyrus, "The Climb"
2. Jackie Wilson, "Higher and Higher"
3. Janet Dubois, "Movin' On Up" (Jeffersons theme)
4. Carter Burwell, "Lost Fur"
5. Chris Cornell, "Disappearing Act"
6. Cast of 'Glee,' "My Headband"
7. Maxwell, "Ascension"
8. Juvenile, "Back That Thang Up"
9. India.Arie, "I Am Not My Hair"
10. BabyBird, "Losing My Hair"