No Cowboys? No problem.
We're still watching Sunday's Super Bowl, right? Still ingesting chips, dips, beer, bets on the coin flip and, of course, commercials.
The ads had better be good. At $3 million per 30-second spot, you'd think they'd be great. That's right, three friggin' million. Bailout? Layoffs? Madoff? No worries, apparently.
There's going to be a controversial anti-abortion ad featuring Tim Tebow and a Brett Favre spot as a 50-year-old still contemplating retirement. Possibly funny. But likely the ads will disappoint more than the game. Probably be a forgettable amalgamation of, hmm, lemme guess: talking animals, flatulence humor, celebrities, sentimentalities or a rudamentary catch phrase. Come to think of it, all - good, bad or indifferent - fit into those molds.
If you don't find a commercial you like come Sunday - sorry, Terry Tate doesn't make my list - click back and enjoy the good ol' days:
10. Cindy Crawford's Pepsi - 1997
9. Anheuser-Busch's Military Salute - 2005
8. Reebok's Terry Tate - 2003
7. Apple's Macintosh - 1984
6. Miller Lite Cat Fight - 2003
5. Wendy's Where's The Beef? - 1984
4. Budweiser's Frogs - 1995
3. McDonald's Jordan-Bird - 1993
2. Mean Joe Greene's Coke - 1979
1. Budweiser's Wazzuup - 2000