It's a little cruel, but a lot of fun and Dallas' finest haven't been spared. Here are 10 of the best Dallas-related uses of Crying Jordan.
10. Jordan Spieth loses the Masters. — In April, Dallas' Jordan Spieth had a hammerlock on his second consecutive Masters title. After leading the tournament by five shots as he made the turn on Sunday, Spieth had a meltdown for the ages, culminating in a quadruple-bogey 7 on Augusta's 12th hole.
The Jose Bautista Crying Jordan the Internet has been waiting for. pic.twitter.com/lbxJV7YigP— Joe Giglio (@JoeGiglioSports) May 15, 2016
5. Here's Dez Bryant after his recent knee injury. —
Things aren't going well for the Dallas Cowboys... pic.twitter.com/yxOmU4Lb3u— Crying Jordan (@CryingJordan) August 3, 2016
4. Zeke's hurdle. — Ezekiel Elliott hurdled the Bears Chris Prosinski during the Cowboys' 31-17 week three win over the Bears.
When Dez Bryant looks in the mirror... pic.twitter.com/aiZgbg6RG8— Crying Jordan (@CryingJordan) September 29, 2016
3. Ryan Reaves blows the Stars a kiss. — In the midst of clobbering the Stars 6-1 during game three of their Western Conference semi-final, Blues winger Ryan Reaves blew the Stars bench a kiss after winning a fight against the Stars' Curtis McKenzie. Stars captain Jamie Benn said his team would remember the kiss, but the Stars lost the series, four games to three.
2. Steven Adams can't beat the buzzer. — After Steven Adams' game-winning layup was waived off during the Mavericks' game two win over the Oklahoma City Thunder during the 2016 playoffs, Mavs center Javale McGee taunted Adams with an apparently homemade Crying Jordan.
Deandre who?? pic.twitter.com/Brsr3Eocvf— Kyle Prengler (@kyleprengler) November 12, 2015