True to its name, Barcadia is half bar, half arcade, and offers video games from Centipede and Dig Dug to Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat, plus skee-ball ramps and popular bar food. And with 24 draft beers to choose from and ample mixed-drink selections, Barcadia is not far from a Chuck E. Cheese with an adult twist. Not feeling gamey? Have a seat on the bar's spacious front patio, which is great for accommodating large groups of people-just make sure to watch out for falling wooden blocks from the giant Jenga game.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4 p.m.-2 a.m.; Friday 3 p.m.-2 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay