One of the best options in West Dallas for casual dining by a mile. The market, café and bar is serving up some of the best Neapolitan-inspired pizzas available in Dallas right now. Order a pizza at the register and then spend some time walking through aisles filled with pasta, oils, condiments and other ingredients you can use to turn your home kitchen into a mini "cucina." If the weather’s nice, grab a seat at the bar. The windows open up to a massive patio, creating an indoor/outdoor space that will inspire much vino consumption. Go with it, and be sure to order another pizza for the road.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 12-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats