This isn't the type of café where you can meet your friends for a post-dinner Americano (Corner Market closes at 8 p.m.), but if you want a tortellini plate as high as the Dolemites, then this is your café. Walk in and get overwhelmed by the variety of salads and sammies, among them the Mockingbird Turkey or the Mom's Meatloaf sandwich. Go for the cauliflower or Waldorf salad. The fedora-donning counter workers will take care of you.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Grocery & retail items for sale