From carnivore to vegan, kids to late-night daters, this busy spot in the Quadrangle offers fare to please any diner--except those on a tight budget--with an idiosyncratic menu that ranges from burgers dripping in cheese to the Square Meal, a platter of organic black beans, brown rice and steamed vegetables. There are real grand slam breakfasts, elegant dinners such as the noodle bowl served with a spring roll perched atop two chopsticks and new takes on standards (Dream Café's hummus is a rich paste served with crispy herb pita chips). The outdoor playground and late hours only sweeten the deal.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup