A tiny gas station and market anchoring the outside corner of an otherwise nondescript strip mall has become a center of natural living near White Rock Lake. Good 2 Go Tacos may no longer be serving its wildly popular and inventive gourmet tacos out of the back of the store, but that hasn't kept Green Spot owner Bruce Bagelman from staffing the kitchen with a new staff led by chef Kirk Childress and offering standard breakfasts, specialty tacos and a smattering of salads, sandwiches and artisanal products. These can be yours, whether you've come to fill up your electric hybrid compact with biodiesel or peruse the Saturday market for local eggs, meats and crafts while sipping on a cup of fair-trade coffee.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats