Haywire offers elevated Southern fare in chic, highly-Instagrammable spaces, from a swank interior to a fun rooftop dining area with an Airstream trailer. The menu has classics from steaks, all farm-raised in Texas, to shrimp and grits made with tasso and andouille sausage red eye gravy. The bar program is ambitious and bold. Happy hour has a nice selection of $5 bites and drinks.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Heated outdoor space, Rooftop
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay